This is a rolling contract starting in September, with a strong chance of extension (up to two years) or even internalization.
Joining an international team of engineers you would join a program tasked to improve transparency of the bank’s global client base through analytical data products. The products are consumed by numerous users within compliance, risk and front organizations with a user base of more than 1000.
The challenges are mostly of technical and implementation nature. This includes a deep understanding of the diverse data sources we are dealing with, platform and coding aspects, as well as problem solving.
Working with multiple teams, you will be responsible for the following:
• Implementing data pipelines
• Daily batch run implementation
• Generating derived data feeds
• Pipeline refactoring and optimization
• Pipeline logging
• Unit, integration and regression testing
• Documentation of design, functionalities, tests
• Design and management of data models and ontologies
• Collaboration with business to generate new reports / insights
You would join a project with the aim of implementing processes to report a wide range of MI metrics for all locations of the bank. The activities will focus on the actual implementation of the solution on Palantir Foundry and Tableau.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will possess the following skills:
• Minimum 5+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst or Data Engineer
• Strong experience Python and PySpark
• Working experience with Data Models and Database design
• Data Modelling and Database design experience
• Knowledge of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL)
• Data Discovery and Data Cleaning
• Excellent English communication skills
The following skills would be nice to have:
• Experience with Foundry / Palantir tools
• Experience of working in the banking industry
• Business Analysis
• Java, SQL
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial companies worldwide? We look forward to receiving your application.