About our client
Our client is an investment management company.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Data Intelligence Specialist.
This is a permanent role based in Zurich.
- Project management of data related projects
- Analysis, design and implementation of data dashboards, reports and alerts (manageability and maintainability are explicit requirements for this)
- Business analysis with the end-users (investment professionals and support teams)
- Data management and quality assurance through development and use of exception processing (threshold checks, data validation, reconciliation, matching concepts)
- Maintenance of reference data (for example security setup)
- Maintenance and support of existing dashboards, reports and data sources
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Creating test-plans and run books
- Liaising with external service provider on reporting needs
- Own the core data model and corresponding data dictionary
- Have a bachelor’s degree in, for example, Computer Science, Business Management with focus on Information Systems, Economics, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Have 5-7 years of working experience, including with BI tools, databases and reporting
- Have a strong interest in Asset Management
- Have a hands-on mentality and be pro-active
- Have discipline and attention to detail
- Take a team-oriented approach
- Have experience with the following applications and frameworks, or equivalent:
- Data management platforms (such as Markit EDM)
- ETL frameworks (such as Alteryx)
- Data visualization tools (such as Tableau, Qlik or Power BI)
- Relational databases (such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL or Oracle
- Ability to integrate rapidly and work effectively in a multicultural team of professionals
- Work experience in either asset or wealth management, and other related fields in the financial industry would be an asset
- Mentor junior team members
What’s on offer
- Work for a dynamic fast-paced company
- International and multi-cultural working environment
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.