Our client is one of the international Lifesciences companies based in Bern.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Credit department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Formulate and implement proper data policies and procedures, ensuring data issues are in line with company procedures and contractual obligations
- Responsiblity for the vendors data collection accuracy and legitimacy of data on a timely manner
- Daily point of contact for the Group Procurement members for collection, data and invoicing issues
- Assisting the Management in preparing monthly credit control, data collection, invoicing, dispute resolution reports, dashboards and KPIs to measure performance
- Reporting to the Team Lead
- Business partnership with Finance and IT departments
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Completed university degree in the Business or Finance
- Ability to handle large sets of data in an accurate and timely manner
- Proactive and positive attitude, strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills - MS Office applications
- Good command of SQL and VBA
- Fluency in English, English as a mother tongue is strongly preferred
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Finance, IT and Data Management.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org