The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 2-5 years’ experience in jobs of increasing responsibility,
- Related experience in legal or data-driven roles and experience in privacy preferred
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry preferred
- IAPP CIPP and/or CIPM certification preferred
- Demonstrated ability delivering results and advancing privacy programme maturity.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Deep understanding of personal data and broad knowledge of data across the business
- Technical aptitude and understanding of IT systems and their connection to data collection and processing
- Keenly developed business partnering and collaboration skills, adept at establishing and sustaining effective working relationships, both within and between departments
- Solution and results oriented
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to explain complex concepts in simple ways
- Project management skills with the ability to keep multiple projects moving forward simultaneously
Please note that due to Covid-19, local candidates will be preferred and contacted first but we will still consider candidates within Europe. Due to the high volume of applicants we will only be contacting the most relevant for this position.