Tasks & Responsibilities
• Ability to analyse together with the local business exceptions and patterns.
• Advise local users on new enhancement requirements and support them during developing and modeling these requirements
• Be able to discuss and test also direct with the users on site for better understanding of the process and direct customer's feedback.
• Able to follow and analyse locally defined standards like SOPs and Validation documents which are tightly related to the reporting activities
• Incorporating technical and operational data requirements into IT solutions.
• 8y+ of working experience as a Database Developer (SQL) Database Engineer in Life Science environment
• Knowledge about data federation, modeling ,standards and reporting (Technologies: JBOSS Virtual Database, Pharmasuite, SQL, XML)
• Knowledge about pharma Processes MES (Manufacturing Execution System) including processes and recipe usage, its interfacing systems and their role in the GxP framework
• Knowledge about LIMS systems and their role in the manufacturing process
• Knowledge about the Osisoft PI system and ability to advise for enhancement or issues
If you are available immediately and meet the requirements above, please apply today!