Data Center, SAN Storage, Networking, vSphere, Firewall, Data Migration, Troubleshooting, Support
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
- Supporting the project as the Data Center SME
- Main technical point of contact on site for Data Center projects
- Support the project manager in validating supplier technical offers to ensure they meet requirements specified
- Support the project manager to define technical hardware migration plan
- Providing technical oversight & leadership for the migration of all infrastructure as per the project plan
- On site collaboration with the constriction manager to ensure all build/refurbishment activities are delivered as per project plan
- Updating technical documents as and when required
- Report progress of onsite activities, issues, escalation for both Data Center projects.
- Working with local IT operations team to gather any required technical information to support both DC projects.
- Working experience and knowledge in Data Center operational management, e.g., knowledge of power, climate, access control, security, rack allocation, monitoring, troubleshooting, smart hands support
- Working experience and knowledge of HP server hardware, Hyperconverged server technology, SAN storage architecture, basic networking architecture, basic firewall understanding
- Working experience and knowledge of VMware, ESXi, vSphere technology
- Ability to update technical documents such as Rack layouts, server topologies, cabling diagrams, migration plans, validation plans etc.
- Experience of large Data Center build / migration projects
Nice to have.
- Working experience and knowledge in Nutanix Hyperconverged technology
- Working experience and knowledge Veeam backup technology
- Working experience and knowledge of NetApp SAN & metro cluster technology