- Participation in the strategy of the company along with the COO
- Working closely with different internal stakeholders to ensure all cross-functional work and projects are meeting deadlines and goals
- Budget planning for Operations and outsourcing activities
- Responsible for writing and editing reports for feasibility studies and business analysis, amongst others
- Monitor and coordinate external providers and counterparties such us consultants, IT vendors, banks or service providers
- Collaborating with the Technology team in procuring software and hardware products to best benefit the organisation
- Carrying out operational risk and due diligence
The ideal candidate will hold the following requirements:
- Extensive experience gained within a reputable Asset Management firm
- Flawless written English skills and demonstrable editorial skills as well as a good level of spoken French
- Excellent communication style. You are able to communicate effectively in a coherent and clear manner
- Strong sense of ethics, flexibility, pragmatism and team work
If you hold the above requirements and you are looking forward to taking the next step in your career, please send along your application!
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.