This is a contract role in Zurich starting January/February for 6 months with chance of extension.
As the successful applicant, you will join a small and collaborative team of five SW Engineers from all over Europe and drive and build and run web applications within the backend platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, build, configure and document our cloud-based systems as they grow
- Write well designed, clean, testable, efficient code
- Develop and maintain deployment templates and automation scripts
- Ensure failover and reliability in the platform
- Manage robust monitoring and alerting infrastructure
- Troubleshoot issues and provide 2nd/3rd level support
- Explore, test and propose new tools that can improve systems management
- Establish and drive DevOps lifecycle, automation, orchestration, and current best practices
- Maintain continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy etc.)
As the successful candidate you will possess a DevOps mentality and passion for clean code, as well as possess the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience in programming with C#, Java, Python or C++
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with the Elastic stack/ELK nice to have
- Experience with common web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Experience with web application servers (Java, .NET, NGINX etc.)
- Experience with .Net Core
- Experience with RESTful WebServices
- Experience with software versioning systems (Git)
- Experience with continuous integration systems like TeamCity
- Fluency in English
Are you interested to work in an international environment and leader in the field? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.