You will hold direct responsibility to manage implementations of digital solutions and enable services in clinical trials.
• Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of solution implementation in clinical trials to the satisfaction of internal customers
• Independently drive implementation of proposed digital solutions and enabling services per agreed strategy, budget and timelines
• Accountable for development and/or authoring of all documentation associated with implementation with input from vendors, subject matter experts and internal customers (operational plans, risk assessments, quality plans etc.)
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with internal policies and procedures (e.g. compliance, QA, etc.)
• Proactively manage risk, including assessment of impact on clinical operations and development of mitigation plans
• 4+ years of experience in life science/healthcare including experience in clinical research
• 4+ years of experience managing complex innovation-related projects
• Direct experience with digital health or other patient facing clinical trial technologies required
• Strong understanding of all aspects of clinical drug development with particular emphasis on clinical trial design and trial execution, highly preferred
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements around digital health technologies in clinical trials preferred
• Experience in vendor engagement and collaboration
If you are available immediately and meet the requirements above, please apply today!