In this role, you will be a part of a very stable, international team reporting to the CIO.
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
• At least 5+ years of experience in fixed income trading
• Experienced with International fixed income (global Markets) is a must
• Familiarity with pricing models for Vanilla, structured producs or derivatives
• Asset liability management and quantitative trading knwoledge
• Willing to work according to European working hours and days (Monday to Friday)
Our client offers an international working environment, competitive remuneration and room for long-term career development.
Please note, only relevant candidates will be contacted.
The Swisslinx Group provides bespoke recruitment solutions for technology, financial and executive positions in Switzerland, the Middle East and South East Asia. With more than twenty years’ experience our business relationships are driven by integrity, trust and discretion.
For further information and additional opportunities please visit our website: www.swisslinx.com