For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Valais, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a Downstream Process Engineer. This is a contract position for at least 1 year.
- Define the applicable standards/norms/engineering guidelines for the project
- Provide subcontractors with the applicable standards
- Review P&IDs, Review URS, technical specs and functional specs
- Review FAT test plans, take part to FAT and make sure that test plans are executed and approved
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Biotechnology Engineering or equivalent
- Strong experience in USP/DSP technologies
- +3 years of experience in large scale engineering, validation and commissioning in the pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in English
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!