C++, Software Engineering, Embedded Systems, Electronics, Software Design, Linux.
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Home office: possible, the client has a flexible hybrid model in place
Our client is a prestigious company recognized as a top employer by Great Place to Work,
established by a family and now comprising over 32 thousand employees all over the world. They
are leaders in providing innovative tools, technologies, software, and services across the global
sector. They foster strong customer relationships and are committed to building a sustainable
future. A significant portion of their annual profit is invested in the client's Foundation which aims to
support initiatives for independent and sustainable societal development.
The Embedded Software Developer will be responsible for the creation and implementation of
applications on embedded Linux for headless devices. This role is a blend of both creativity and
technical expertise, requiring the individual to manage tool internal and external communications,
integrate control algorithms, and handle image processing.
- Develop applications on embedded Linux for headless devices.
- Implement communication protocols for internal and external software interaction.
- Integrate high-performance control algorithms and manage image processing tasks.
- Perform debugging and performance profiling to ensure high-quality software delivery.
- Work proactively within an interdisciplinary team of software developers and other
departments such as electronics and system engineering.
- Support products from the technology phase through to the final product, with
opportunities to learn about high-quality optoelectronic devices.
- Master's degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics Engineering, or a related field.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming languages.
- Understanding of electronics and embedded systems.
- Experience in software design and developing high-quality code for industrialized
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a global matrix environment.
- Pro-active mind-set and excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
What We Offer:
- An international, dynamic environment with over 3000 colleagues from 70+
- Financial and organizational help for the relocation.
- Lifestyle benefits such as shared e-bikes, on-site gym, restaurants, language courses, and
- Comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for volunteering.
If you have the required professional experience for this role and are interested in this job description, then please do not hesitate to apply today!
If you think that your expertise does not fully match the background needed for this role but you are excited for this position and would love to have this opportunity, we encourage you to apply anyway! Omar Hammoudi is looking forward to receiving your CV.