This is a newly created role and the ideal candidate will be organized, proactive, and eager to join a growing and personable company.
• Oversee and manage the accounting function – from AP / AR, general leger and taxes
• Carryout periodic reporting, partake in audits, and liaise with management on finance matters
• Ensure local and internal GAAP standards are adhered to
• Review financial statements and ensure complete and accurate information
• Collaborate with the wider international finance team on tasks and as the EMEA responsible
• Review and validate financial results, reconciliation, as well as produce monthly balance sheets, P&L and variances analysis
• Academic preparation in accounting, finance, or related
• Further accounting qualifications CMA, CPA, ACA / ACCA or other are an added bonus
• Multiple years of experience in accounting
• Knowledge of IFRS and Swiss GAAP and / or US GAAP
• Business fluency in English and German
Our client offers an international and innovative environment, as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth.