With operations in over 35 countries, our client is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies. Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as an Engineering Building Management System for this client located near Bern.
- Responsible for the automation of building management, including building management system, infrasctructure automation and the security system
- Responsible for project planning, project segment management, implementation commissioning and qualification of automated systems
- Work in and possibly lead indiscplinary projects and prepare/review SOPs
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar function
- A flexible, resilient personality with good organizational skills and independent decision making
- Fluent in English and German is a must
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!