• Supervise mid to enterprise level projects assuring timely and quality delivery, on budget
• Develop organisational frameworks, build and lead cross functional teams across different EU territories, both as direct reports and through team leaders
• Oversee financials, performance, and manage employee resourcing
• Optimise processes and develop structures and procedures which better service the running of the business
• Partner with senior leaders to drive business opportunities
• Maintain and develop strong relationships with clients and relevant senior stakeholders, team leaders, and sponsors
• Mitigate escalations with high profile clients and ensure a successful outcome for the client
• University level education in a life sciences subject, or closely related
• Proven leadership experience in building and leading cross-functional teams
• Multiple years of experience working in a software environment
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders
• Strong project management experience – dealing with escalations and ensuring quality outcomes for clients
Our client offers an international environment, excellent career opportunities, and a flexible home office.
If you are passionate about life sciences, technology, and want to make a positive contribution to research, then please send us your CV!