- Act as a leader of the joint and integrated efforts of Subsurface, Surface Engineering and Commercial disciplines.
- Responsible for leading peer reviews, design reviews, HAZOP/HAZID risk assessments, cost and schedule analysis.
- Project risk identification and mitigation.
- Interfacing with internal and external stakeholders.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering or another engineering subject.
- 15+ years Oil & Gas industry experience including time spent with international operating companies.
- Experienced in leading large multidisciplinary and multicultural teams during field development planning and execution.
- Must have a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Experience in stakeholder management, ideally in the Middle East or Africa.