On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a commercially-savvy Finance Manager with Credit/Trade Finance experience to join their team in Zurich.
- Formulate budget and review budget vs. actual
- Cash flow & financial results forecasting and reporting
- Supervise statutory audits for EMEA entities
- Perform risk management activities
- Oversee credit control, accounts payable and receivables, tax, treasury and accounting
- Participate to the negotiation of contracts
- Manage the Finance team
- 10+ years of experience in finance and accounting
- Accounting qualification such CPA/ACCA or similar
- Good experience in credit control, trade finance and ideally knowledge of incoterms
- Experience working for a manufacturing company
- Commercially oriented but solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a big plus
What’s on offer
Our client is an international and dynamic group who is leader in its respective field. They are stable and offer long-term career perspectives.
This role will ideally suit a Finance professional who is experienced in taking an active role in commercial activities.