This is a rolling contract starting ASAP running initially with option to extend up to five years.
Joining a highly professional and motivated team working on a cross bank digital transformation initiative at our client, you drive the change to a more agile, effective and efficient governance within technology services in response to unprecedented demand.
You will take on a new function key to the department and will oversee the budget, spending and administration of a strategically important programme, as well as of the Department’s regular portfolio funding.
You will ensure the bank actively manages and tracks vendor relationships, and assist with procurement when needed. The candidate will be supported by a Programme Administrator who currently assists with procurement, financial tracking, and reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Controlling, tracking and reporting on the financial position in regards to departmental projects and portfolio funding;
• Tracking and ensuring a consistent and accurate view of vendors and vendor relationships; and
• Assisting with various processes relating to procurement eg requisitions, purchase orders, etc.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Experience in controlling budgets, tracking spends, ensuring spending compliance, undertaking financial reporting
• Ca. 5-10 years’ work experience in a similar role.
• Practical experience in a PMO, Business Manager or similar role
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, and general computer skills particularly with data entry and accounting systems
• Demonstrated initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland (our client offers a 50/50 split WFH as well as onsite).
Are you interested to work in an international environment as part of our client’s digital transformation in one of the leading financial companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application