On behalf of our client, an international private equity house specialised in debt investments, Swisslinx is seeking a Finance Project Manager / Business Controller to join their growing team in Zug, Switzerland.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Evaluating investment opportunities, participating in the transaction execution process and set up of joint ventures
• Building financial models, participating in due diligence process, presenting the output to the top management and the board
• Overseeing and financial controlling of the firm's portfolio performance, both in Switzerland and abroad
• Forecasting of liquidity, as well as cash management
• Monitoring monthly and quarterly results
• Organising the Group tax agenda - meeting with external consultants and other counter-parties, presenting the issues and mitigations to the top management
• Monitoring local legal entities and outsourced accounting companies for subsidiaries abroad
• Preparing statutory financial statements for Swiss entities under Swiss GAAP
• Advising and supporting top management in ad-hoc finance projects
Ideal candidate will hold the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related
• Professional certification in accounting and / or financial analysis (CMA/CPA/ACA/CFA) or others is advantageous
• 5 – 10 years' experience working in accounting & controlling with strong exposure to M&A transactions
• Background working at one of the Big Four firms in audit or transaction advisory functions is highly preferable
• Strong written and oral English language skills, other European languages are advantageous
Our client is a publicly-listed and fast-growing investment firm. They are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic candidate, looking to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
Are you looking for a new challenge? If you are interested to be considered for this position, please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!