Our client is one of the leading international pharmaceutical companies based in Zug. On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging temporary role in their Finance department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment. This is a contract for 9 months initially.
- Support and contribute to the preparation of the Annual Operation Plan, Reforecasts, Long Range Plan and Business Reviews
- Ensure high forecast accuracy on Revenue and Operating Expenses
- Review and approve Distributor supply price reconciliations and accruals
- Other (ad-hoc) requests and projects e.g. involvement with Distributor Internal Audits, external audits, continuous improvement projects
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in Finance within the Healthcare industry
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Proficient in Hyperion Essbase
- Preferably experience in managing distributor business
- Fluency in English
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Accounting and Finance.