Our client is one of the leading international biotechnology companies based in Zug.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging temporary role in their Finance department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Budgeting, controlling, accounting and cost management
- Maintaining an agreement tracker to generate monthly accruals and aid forecasting
- Providing analytical, administrative and decision support to the Finance Lead
- Ensuring timely and accurate handling of invoices
- Responsibility for timely transactional execution, correct system set ups and demand review
- Participating in diverse finance-related projects if needed
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Finance, Accounting or Controlling
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant studies
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of SAP is beneficial, but not a must
- Fluency in English is a must, any additional language is beneficial
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Accounting and Finance.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Consultant