The main purpose of this role is to support the commercial function in the preparation of budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and reporting on a periodic basis. As well as this, the role will be responsible for data and reporting systems.
Our client offers an international and flexible working environment, with plenty of opportunities to develop in the long-term.
- Oversight of the reporting tool system and cooperating with accounting team to deliver accurate and timely reporting requirements
- In conjunction with the rest of the team, provide reconciliations and submissions of forecasts and budgets using relevant reporting systems
- Analyse and comment on variances against forecast and budget
- Optimisation of processes and liaise with other teams for support on data extraction and reporting activities
- Strong understanding of GPA agreements when evaluating forecasts and budgets
- Monitor and ensure that GPA rebates are reflected in data and mitigate any inconsistencies
- Keep in line with data management compliance and initiate improvements to systems and procedures
- University in a relevant subject
- Strong exposure to data management/ database manipulation / automation of reports
- Exposure to Cognos TM1 is a must
- Strong FP&A expertise
- Fluent in English
If you think your profile is a good fit for the role, please send us your CV to email@example.com
Look forward to hearing from you!