This position, based in our client`s EU global headquarters, Zurich, will report directly to the CFO, and be involved with diverse functions within the finance community.
- Support various finance areas in strategic controlling, reporting, and forecasting
- Perform in-depth financial analysis of performance and influence decision making of the business
- Work closely with the internal audit department and fill-in on an interim bases where needed
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and partake in divisional finance projects (including M&A) across the group, working with different senior stakeholders
- At least an undergraduate level degree in Finance and Accounting, or related – postgraduate studies highly desirable
- Further qualifications in accounting a plus – ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA, or similar
- At least 3 years of experience working in a similar role
- Experience with IFRS or US GAAP
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in a similar matrix organisation – ideally B2B industrial manufacturing
- Strong English and German language skills
If you are a motivated professional, ready for a challenging yet highly rewarding opportunity in a dynamic and innovative environment, please send us your CV!