In this role you will join a dynamic risk management team consisting of Business Analysts, Project Managers, Quants and SW Developers (ca 20 in total) responsible for adapting a risk and portfolio optimization platform to meet next generation requirements.
• Implementing Web GUIs in Backbase
• Collaborate with other developers, requirements engineers, Project managers, and subject matter experts
• You will work with cutting edge technologies
• Feeding continuous iterations of the product into a State of the art User Experience Lab through which key requirements will be validated, discovered, and iteratively refined.
Starting as a Portfolio Optimization tool, it was later developed into a single page Angular application and shared in a closed internal BETA with Relationship managers and Investment consultants.
This product was extremely well received by upper management and lead to the creation of the Wealth Engine team where all of the exciting disruptive developments to do with portfolio optimization and visualization are being brought to life.
As the ideal candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
• +2 years of experience with Backbase and Widget Collection 3
• Knowledge of Backbase
• +3 years of experience with ES6 and TypeScript
• +3 years of experience with Angular
• +3 years of experience with JAVA and Spring Boot
• Good knowledge of Backbase 6
• Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
• Fluency in English
The following skills are nice to have:
• Experience with Observables using RxJS
• Experience the Redux pattern through use of Redux or NgRx
• Experience in DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes, cloud & containerization technologies)
• Experience in Build and Test Tools (e.g. Jenkins, GIT/Subversion, etc.)
• Experience of Agile practices and processes (e.g. SCRUM, KANBAN)
Are you a Developer with solid Backbase knowhow looking for a role within an international and progressive environment? We look forward to receiving a copy of your CV.