C#, .Net, React, TypeScript, AWS
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
They are in the early stages of building their tech team and they are looking to further enhance their in-house platform by hiring a number of full stack developers. You would be working with the latest technologies running releases multiple times per day as well as having their infrastructure as code and even testing in production.
What makes this client special?
- Trust, Respect & Doing the Right Thing - They support and empower each team member, treating everyone fairly and equally. We foster open communication by actively listening and providing honest and timely feedback.
- Win Together as One Team – They encourage everyone to lead, collaborate, show compassion, and compromise. We celebrate team success and enthusiastically recognise individual contributions.
- Adaptable and Innovative - They listen to our customers, adapt to market changes and innovate with technology. We build resilience by having the courage to try new things, develop new skills, and identify learnings from our mistakes.
- Honesty and Integrity - They each take responsibility and accountability for our individual and team actions. We communicate transparently, act ethically and call out when things are not right.
- Enthusiastic and Driven - We take pride in the way we passionately support of our team, customers and community. Decision making is based on facts and experience, and we focus on being productive and efficient
The tech stack you would be working with:
- .NET 6+
- React with Typescript
- AWS services such as Lambda, Fargate, DynamoDB and RDS Serverless
- Pulumi (C#)
- Permeant contract
- Location: FULLY REMOTE!
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Home office equipment reimbursement policy
- Competitive salaries
****Kindly note we will only be able to consider EU citizens or Europe residents****
If you would be interested in learning more about this position then please contact Shalin Bakshi. Shalin.firstname.lastname@example.org OR 058 268 1040.