- Carry out all general accounting responsibilities for the Swiss entities.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with policies
- Execute accounting analysis and production of reports
- Liaise on daily basis with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure effectiveness
- Assist in internal control testing and additional ad-hoc tasks as required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting in an international environment
- Relevant educational background (finance/accounting)
- Experience in Head Quarter Accounting
- Strong familiarity with SWISS GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO
- Fluent in English and German
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward you receiving your application!