Our client is a global company. On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a IT Technician to join a permanent opportunity in Zurich.
- Deploy and support local IT Infrastructure for the site(s) in scope : PC’s, printers,(W) LAN, local servers, telephony (fixed, mobile), end-user applications in line with Group IT standards
- Participate in Corporate IT projects which impact the supervised site(s) (Ex. WAN, (w)LAN & VoIP Upgrades / Implementations & Integrations)
- Ensure professional “daily operations” of the IT infrastructure components
- Manage the local IT Opex and Capex budgets against predefined targets
- Manage local vendor relations for locally provided services
- Ensures a professional follow up of all end user requests and works towards solutions within agreed timeframes
- Keep up to speed with “best-practice” evolution
- Provide supervision to up to the local IT-staff direct reports
- Deliver agreed projects according to business expectations
- Work on RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or similar field of study
- 5+ years of experience in a similar function in an international environment
- Previous experience in managing a team or as a supervisor
- Fluency in English, written and verbal
- Fluency in German, written and verbal
- A person who's looking for a hands-on role. You hold excellent communication skills, you define yourself as a strong team player, and you are highly comfortable in a fast paced environment with a great focus on service and customer support.
Does this sound like an intersting opportunity? Please apply today via our job portal!