- Support the project and its development in completing construction and supporting the validation phase
- Oversees the activities of the technicians assigned to work areas in a manner to assure compliance with company, state, and federal agency guidelines
- Develop SOPs
- Ensure the team receive work instructions and trainings
- Maintain and build relationships with Swiss regulatory organizations
- Implement safety policies and continue to create a culture of high safety standards
- Electrical engineering background paired with at least 5 years supervisory experience gained in a regulated environment (pharmaceuticals, chemicals or food)
- At least 5 years of experience in electrical maintenance, metrology/instrumentation, electrical installation or security expert
- Adaptable and proactive personality with a willingness to be challenged and learn new concepts on the job
- Knowledge with Swiss standards and legislation
- Permitted to manage high-voltage and low-voltage systems, including emergency power systems, UKV systems, process systems for the manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
- Fluency in German and English is essential
If you are looking or an exciting challenge and enjoy working in a multicultural environment, please don’t hesitate to apply for further details.