Responsibilities will include:
-You and your motivated network colleagues are responsible for the operation, capacity planning and the further development of your own core and access network
-Responsible for the creation and development of value-adding technical customer solutions in order to create great experiences for our customers and employees
-Take over the system administration as well as the system monitoring and are responsible for the analysis and elimination of possible network disturbances
-As a network pioneer, you will be the central contact person for the customers and their network issues in 3rd level support
-Ensure the network audits and system analyzes with your astuteness
-Drive the further development of our services and ensure the optimization of the processes in the network area
The successful candidate will have:
-You are native or fluent in German/Swiss German - candidates with no German language will not be accepted. Good command of English
-You have completed IT training and are ideally Cisco certified
-You are already working as a network engineer in the service provider environment and have in-depth knowledge of BGP and Layer-2/3-MPLS services
-You feel at home in the complex IP network and security area (routers, switches & firewalls) and can already demonstrate initial practical and project experience in the data center environment
-With your pronounced problem-solving skills and your structured way of working, you can respond flexibly to challenges and contribute to finding solutions
-You think outside the box and thereby manage to offer our employees and customers great experiences
-you are a Team player and can collaborate with other colleagues
- Work life balance: Flexible working time models and a modern workplace with character.
- Mobile phone flat rate, a discount on your Let’s Go Sports membership and daily sickness allowance insurance, 100%
- Birthday gifts and extra holidays on service anniversaries, but also attractive opportunities to return to work for mothers and additional vacations for new dads.
- Free snacks and free drinks
- Regardless of whether you come to work by bike or by public transport, you will definitely help to reduce CO2 emissions, you will receive financial support with the “green fee”. If you prefer to come by car, we will subsidize your parking space.
- Regardless of whether you want to study part-time or do a sabbatical, we support your professional and personal development.
- 27 days’ vacation in a year