The R&D Academy Technology Leader will have an enterprise wide impact and sphere of influence. This is a highly important leadership role in the R&D Academy. Our client has a big vision for scientists with technology playing a key role in offering them a futuristic “one place” for their personalized learning and collaboration. This role will work closely with the R&D Academy Head and the core team in developing the MVPs and re-iterations for the technology solutions the RDA aims to offer for scientists . The role will also partner with scientists to translate insights into actionable growth opportunities for the Pharma organization. Key focus areas include creating a proactive, agile, global organization to build impactful learning experiences for scientists, creating and fostering a learning culture, and driving continuous improvement of R&D Academy services.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Lead the strategy and vision of technology for learning platform and other technology for all scientists across Roche
• You lead the identification and validation of technologies through proof-of-concepts that you design
• You identify and manage required partnerships to ensure cutting-edge capabilities in the intersection of artificial intelligence, technology, and learning
• You champion an agile, iterative development process driven by design thinking, frequent end-user input, and constant insight generation from data
• You bring innovation to how and what scientists want to learn to bring medicines to patients faster
• Strategic thought leader with proven experience designing innovative learning technologies
• Proven working experience in a leading position in the intersection of technology, learning and innovation preferably in a pharmaceutical environment
• Experience within a Tech company specializing in creating and providing learning content through multiple channels
• 5y+ of relevant experience working as Business Analyst / Learning Technology Specialist in a comparable environment (defining a new approach in relation to Learning)
• Extensive experience leading the implementation and adoption of learning technologies
• Fluent in written and spoken English language
Who You are
• You are motivated by your impact on scientists and ultimately on patients.
• You thrive in a fast-paced, complex work environment with lots of humor.
• You are motivated by the opportunity to rethink our approach to learning
• Your focus is always on making things possible rather than why things cannot happen.
• No specific degree needed, but you need to be a leader in the intersection of technology, learning, and innovation
• Comfort and skills operating in a heavily matrixed organization with a keen sense of required communication with various stakeholders.
• Ability to quickly grasp concepts and outstanding ability to handle complexity by simplifying it and providing clear directions to the team.
• Creative, innovative with an open mindset of possibilities