For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based in Bern, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Regulatory Affairs department.This is a contract position for 6 months.
- Support local regulatory team members in maintaining registration of allocated
- Ensure high-quality complete global submissions
- Interacting with different stakeholders to align a common Regulatory Affairs approach
- Responsible for strategy and coordination of responses to Health Authorities
- Manage the continuous improvements and improve strategies and decisions on regulatory approaches
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in the Healthcare & Life Sciences field
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the Regulatory field internationally
- Highly familiar with the regulation submission environment in International Markets
- Ability to work in cross-functional and international environment
- Fluency in English
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!