Sales, Client Acquisition, Graduate, Foreign Exchange (FX), Trade Finance, Payments, FinTech
Click here to get a notification every time a job like this gets added
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for finance and sales? If so, this might just be the right position to start your career in a growing business. After an extensive training and onboarding in the first weeks, you would constantly take on more responsibilities and finally lead the sales cycle with the support of senior FX sales professionals. You will be getting the opportunity for constant growth alongside a clear career path within the organization.
- Acquire, maintain and develop client relationships across the German speaking part of Switzerland
- Provide advisory to clients on various financial products including foreign exchange (FX) solutions, trade finance and international payments
- Gain understanding and gather insights into the Swiss SME space (small- & middle-sized enterprises)
- Conduct research on a variety of fields and sectors, e.g. pharma / life sciences, industry, technology and others
- Constantly grow your skill set and expand your professional network by interacting with C-Level executives and entrepreneurs across Switzerland
- Participate in weekly meetings about the current market developments and subsequent impacts on clients and the business in general
- University degree or similar education in the field of economics, finance, banking, business administration or related field
- Native Swiss German, fluent English (min. B2)
- Interest in financial markets, global market developments, foreign exchange and general macroeconomic topics
- Strong motivation to grow, learn and develop within an organization
- Excellent communication skills, ability to liaise with a diverse range of professionals across industries
- Prior working experience in a client facing position would be an asset (e.g. sales, customer service, call centre, etc.)
- Work alongside a fun, driven and diverse team in modern offices in the centre of Zurich
- Clear career progression opportunities within the business (first promotion within 8-14 months)
- Frequent events with the Swiss team as well as teams from other locations around the globe
- Gain all relevant skills with comprehensive training and mentorship from industry experts
If you're ready to kick-start your career in FX sales with a globally recognized FinTech firm, please submit your CV through our application tool. We are looking forward to receiving your application and further discuss the client and role in an introductory conversation.