Swisslinx is a market leader in Technology and Financial Recruitment in Switzerland, with offices in Zurich, Warsaw, Dubai and Singapore. Zurich consistently scores in the top 3 of cities worldwide for quality of life and Switzerland in the top 5 for global competiveness.
We offer in-depth training, mentoring, and an opportunity to progress to Consultant level within 1 year. We strive to attract intelligent, creative and motivated Graduates with relevant academic or professional (sales) experience and the drive to succeed.
• The chance to join an established and successful technology recruitment team which is out-performing in all aspects. This will provide you with the opportunity to leverage off senior staff, allowing you to develop your skills and to progress your career quickly.
• We are looking for Graduates with an interest in technology and/or sales. Our clients include banks, insurers and re-insurers, consulting companies, commodity trading firms and MNCs.
• A varied role as a Recruitment Researcher responsible for identifying suitable candidates in Switzerland and internationally: approach, selection and qualification of candidates; active involvement in sales tasks; developing and maintaining relationships with both candidates and clients.
• Quick progression within sales towards Recruitment Consultant and specialisation in the technology sector.
Skills & Background:
• Higher education degree (preferably in a relevant discipline)
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong team player
• Solid understanding and interest in technology
• Professional attitude with solid multi-tasking skills
• Entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude and natural sales drive
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, German or French advantageous
What’s on offer?
• Generous compensation package (base salary and commission scheme)
• Excellent incentives including: trips, lunches, bonuses, team building events
• A management structure that encourages your professional development
• Full orientation and market training programme, close coaching and mentoring