The company is active in the provision of laboratory services as a service, bench space and full support, to early stage and growing pharma and biotech companies.
- Full PnL responsibility for the CH business unit in addition to operational facilities management day to day oversight.
- Lead a team across technical and operational functions to ensure client satisfaction.
- Contribute to the hiring of a launch team inside 2020.
- Experience running laboratory facilities in a commercial environment, min 5 years.
- A scientific/technical background, you are able to understand the regulatory and certification needs clients have in their lab spaces.
- Ideally you bring experience in pitching to and negotiating with new clients.
- Experience leading a diverse team with international background with international work experience yourself, the UK/US are of interest.
- The mentality that fits a brand new company launching into a hard work phase of growth, this will not be a boring role!
- Direct and clear in understanding the need to take on any task, no matter how small.
- Fluent German and English language skills, written and spoken. Chinese is useful as is French.
- Available to start 1.1.2020 or before.
You will be joining a new firm with solid investors and as they grow, the width and breadth of this role can provide a very interesting track for the next career step as they expand internationally.