For our client, one of the leading Healthcare & Life Sciences companies based near Biel, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as an Head of Maintenance.
- Leading the Maintenances group to ensure the sustainable technical operation, the sustainable facility management, efficient incident handling, cost-effective maintenance activities, environmentally, on duty and GxP-conform maintenance activities of the process plants and of the plant inventory at the site
- Representing Maintenances during GMP audits and inspections
- In charge as Maintenance Specialist / Maintenance Coordinator / Plant Engineer in collaboration with internal customers
- Responsible for compliance of the maintenance activities with GMP requirements and specifications
- Approves all required SOP’s needed to run and maintain all process plants and all plant inventory
- Technical degree, e.g. as Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer or Chemical Engineer
- A minimum of 10 years’ of experience in similar functions within the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Experienced to act as a liaison officer for internal and external customers
- High knowledge in plant maintenance and manufacturing processes
- Fluent German and English Language is mandatory
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!