Our client is an international commodity trading group.
On behalf our client, Swislinx is looking for a German speaking HR Administrator at 40-60% for a 12 month contract.
- Provide administrative support to HR team
- Participate in recruitment processes by liaising with candidates and recruitment partners
- Update and maintain employee records with relevant information related to employment contracts, work certificates and permits
- Coordinate with new-starters with regards to relocation assistance as needed
- Coordinate training programmes
- Continuously aim to improve and contribute to ad hoc projects related to HR processes and procedures
- Be responsible for Payroll administration
- +3 years of experience in a similar role
- Relevant educational background, Swiss HR qualification strongly preferred
- Solid knowledge of the Swiss HR domain
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- German mother tongue and fluency in English
What’s on offer
Our client offers an international and dynamic environment. You will be part of an experienced HR team and have some freedom of action.
This is a 12 month contract to start as soon as possible.