- Assistance with all HR administration (entry and exit).
- Preparation of work confirmations, interim and employer's references
- Independent handling of monthly salary payments incl. social insurances and withholding taxes
- Assistance with recruitment and HR projects
- 2 years of experience in HR of a Swiss SME
- Completed professional apprenticeship (HR further education is an advantage)
- Very good knowledge of Swiss labor law
- Complex payroll experience (Abacus knowledge mandatory)
- Stylish knowledge of German (native language) and English are a must
- Exciting and varied job with an internationally active family-run Swiss company
- Attractive compensation and development opportunities
- Good transport connections
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Looking forward to receiving your application!