On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a Project Manager with HR Transformation and Change Management experience to join their team in Zug to help the company transition into a new and critical phase of its corporate life.
This is a 12 month contract with a start in December.
- Implementation of the transition of the HR department
- Providing general HR support to the Leadership team, implementing end to end transition lifecycle of positions and the implicated job holders
- Implementation of the HR readiness activities: such as HR policies, programs and procedures
- Maintaining oversight and execute HR ad hoc requests
- Providing HR Operational Readiness recommendations
- 5-10 years of experience in HR project management with a primary focus on HR Transformation and Change Management
- Certified project manager
- The ability to deliver rapidly on the predefined strategy
- Hands-on attitude and an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Fluent in English.
What’s on offer
The chance to work in a very diverse environment across a number of EU countries.