On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a dynamic and hands-on HR Specialist to join their growing team in Zug.
- Be responsible for the HR function in Switzerland and the UK
- Develop and improve HR policies and procedures complying with local laws
- Establish and develop strong partnerships with line managers to implement HR best practices and advise on a broad range of HR related topics
- Actively participate to recruitment efforts, liaise with recruitment agencies and develop Employer Branding strategies and policies
- Be responsible for the complete on-boarding and off-boarding of new employees
- Assist all employees with HR queries (absence, vacation, time management, sick leaves, amongst others)
- Collaborate closely with Legal and Finance and actively liaise with Payroll service providers
- 6-8 years of Generalist experience in Switzerland
- University’s Degree or Commercial Education in HR Management or a relevant field
- Good knowledge of the Swiss employment, social security and pension laws
- Fluency in English and German
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-sufficient and autonomous
What’s on offer
Our client is a young but fast growing, dynamic and innovative company. This role will ideally suit someone hands-on with an entrepreneurial mindset who wants to be an active contributor to the growth of this company.