• Implement HACCP and Food Safety strategy within the site operational environment
• Manage assurance processes within the site operational environment to drive sustained improvement
• Implement and direct change within the site to achieve a positive HACCP and Food Safety process culture
• Provide direction to site management in response to any identified regulatory and other obligation nonconformance to assure a timely and adequate response.
• Participate in setting the overall HACCP / Food Safety strategy and responsible for directing managers to assure complete implementation within the site
• Provide direction to management and supervisors in the implementation of a positive HACCP / Food Safety process and culture within the site
• Application of compliance methodologies and measurement tools for application within the operational environment
• Coach and mentor site management and supervisors to understand and implement zero incident management strategies consistent with site/project needs.
• Minimum 8 Years demonstrable experience in the HACCP / Food Safety profession of which 5 years in foodstuffs / distribution industry.
• At least 3 years demonstrable experience in a Supervisory role.
• 2 Year Full Time Diploma / Advanced Diploma from a recognised institution in Food Science, Microbiology or equivalent; or
• 2 Year Full Time Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety) from a recognised university and Food Safety L4 certification from a recognised institution with HACCP application.
• Internal Auditor qualification for ISO accreditation framework including 22001
• Train the Trainer certification
• Root Cause Analysis certification
• First Aid certification