Our client is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies based in Basel.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging contract role in their R&D department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Plan, execute, interpret and report formative and summative human factors evaluations, according to current regulations and guidelines within the medical device and pharmaceutical industry
- Define appropriate sample sizes and methods for analysis of human factors activities
- Perform anthropometric, biomechanical, ergonomic, and systems safety analyses to identify and assess risk in product development
- Apply your sound knowledge of the regulatory landscape to ensure standard compliant designs, working to Quality Management Systems, risk management and design control
- Create instructions for use and training material
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Psychology, Ergonomics or other relevant studies
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in a regulated industry
- Experience in design of human factors evaluations
- Experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry is a strong advantage
- Strong project management skills and efficient and well organized working style
- Fluency in English, with strong technical writing skills, German language knowledge is beneficial
What’s on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Consultant