On behalf of one of our clients, a major Swiss private bank based in Zurich, Swisslinx is searching for an IBM MQ expert to support our client in the development and implementation of integration solutions across their IBM MQ infrastructure.
The contract would ideally start as soon as possible and run until the end of December 2021. Due to the client’s current set-up and the Coronavirus situation, they require a candidate who is already located in Switzerland.
Main Responsibilities involve:
- IBM MQ (Supporting the application owners and developers in the Back office and Market areas, finding problems, monitoring, installation and upgrades, performance optimisation, Routing Setup with MQ Pub/Sub)
- IBM MQ MFT (Setup of File2Message undMessage2File interfaces, configuration, performance optimisation
- IBM Integration Bus (Flow development, deployment and problem finding)
- Expertise in IBM MQ
- Programming skills in SQL, Perl, Shell
- Knowledge of Linux systems
- Experience with DevOps or Cloud is a plus (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD)
- Experience with methods like Agile / SAFe, Clean Code or ITIL is a plus
- Experience in Banking/Finance is a plus
- Fluent English required, German is a plus
- You need to be based in Switzerland already to apply for this role!
Do you think this could be an ideal position for you? If you possess the above skills and attributes and are interested in this challenge, then please send your full CV to the link on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information and additional opportunities please visit our website: www.swisslinx.com