This is a permanent position and will require up to 30 % - in Switzerland and the wider EU region.
- Be fully responsible for end-to-end deployment – ensuring quality and on-time delivery
- Leverage your scientific knowledge to gather requirements from the client, design a tailor made solution, liaise with relevant stakeholders, execute, and ensure a comprehensive on board and training for users
- Multitask and work on a number of projects in sync, either as an independent consultant, or as part of a wider team
- Gather feedback during all steps of the project and ensure alterations are made to best suit the needs of the client
- Advocate internally and influence product development
- University education in a life sciences subject (biology, genetics or similar) – related subjects may be considered
- Previous experience in deploying software solutions, ideally within but not limited to Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Strong project management / consulting background, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience leading complex projects for well-established accounts
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to establish relationships with different stakeholders: from scientists to technicians, as well as executives
- Strong English language skills, other languages are a plus
- Open to 30 % travel
Our client offers an international environment, excellent career opportunities, and a flexible home office.
If you are passionate about life sciences, technology, and want to make a positive contribution to research, then please send us your CV!