The application portfolio includes Identity Management (DirX) and new developments (e.g. Identity Master) which will be newly added.
Application management (operation and maintenance, SLA, Incident-/Problem-, Change-/Release-/Test-, risk management, documentation)Analysis, design and implementation of new and further developments Project collaboration (new developments, migrations, adaptations) No personnel management, no direct budget responsibility
- 3+ years’ experience as an IT application manager
- Must have experience with Java Development
- Profound knowledge of different database systems, such as Oracle and MS SQL
-Confident interaction with business managers, system engineers, database administrators and external solution providers
-Familiarity with Incident-/Change-/management processes of larger companies in the service companies in the service environment (ideally finance/insurance)
- Fluency in German and English
Preferred but not essential :
-Ability to work in a team, reliability, stress resistance, etc.
-currently based in Switzerland
- long term commitment expected with option to be internalize if both parties agrees
- IAM knolwedge
If you are interested in this position and think you have the skillset, do not hesitate to get in touch through the application portal or email me directly
I look forwards to speak with you