About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for an IT Business Analyst.
This is a contracting role until end of June 2020 initially based in Zurich.
- You will be reporting to the Head of Tax Technology & Projects, supporting the IT Project Lead in the delivery of the project
- You will identify, refine and document functional and nonfunctional business requirements
- You will work out feasible solution options considering market leading software and or in-house developed solution
- You will provide assessment containing best tech solution proposal options solving existing business problems for Group Tax and Group Tax IT management enabling smart decision-making process
- Drive RFI/RFP processes for potential indirect tax solutions
- You have 6+ years of relevant work experience as expert business analyst with strong technological focus and proven project management experience
- You have experience with implementation projects with in depth technical knowledge
- You have ability to effectively apply business analyses techniques (i.e. document business requirements, use case diagrams, data modelling)
- You have ability to understand complex IT and business solutions
- You have ability to design and to document solution proposal targeting business requirements; to support management decision process
- You have ability to build up knowledge & expertise in the financial insurance, reinsurance and TAX processes and related areas
- Finance and TAX background or experience is a plus
- You are familiar with Agile development methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- You have excellent level of communication and commitment to work in a decentralized team
What’s on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International and multi-cultural working environment
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or per email: email@example.com. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.