This is a challenging 12 month rolling contract role in Basel, Switzerland (with possibility to extend up to five years).
This is a rare opportunity to be able to join such a prestigious institution.
In this far reaching role you join a small and international team and act as focal point for customer liaison and asset delivery, as well as provide an effective and efficient interface between IT and its internal customers.
In addition you would drive the efficiency and effectiveness of incident, problem, software management and fleet management processes as well as support Team Leader on operational, project and control function activities. You will also be responsible for driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident, problem, request and change management processes, hardware Provisioning and internal communication and reporting.
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a similar customer focused role in IT Support, Service Desk, Helpdesk or Customer Service (min 2 years experience)
- Ideally experience in Change, Configuration, Request, Incident and Problem management
- Basic technical skills (PC specification, understanding CPU, RAM, SSD, HD etc.) or a strong interest in/flair for IT
- Good organisational and time management skills, accuracy, speed and attention to detail
- ITIL certification nice to have
- Knowledge of Service Management ideal
- Fluency in English (oral and written) – additional languages a plus
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial sectors? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.