About our client
Our client is an established global healthcare company. On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for an IT Governance and Service Management Expert. This is a permanent opportunity based in Bern.
- Own the creation, maintenance, and regular review of local IT policies.
- Manage audit findings and variations.
- Deliver and oversee mitigation plans.
- Perform yearly policy review and ensure compliance to quarterly controls.
- Define and perform IT Operations and IT Transition processes.
- Perform access management process.
- Support IT Organization in training, learning and adherence to policies.
- Support documentation of processes, user guides, and delivery.
- Collaborate with IT Group Risk Compliance.
- Manage internal and external audits.
- Drive improvement of IT service management processes to improve adequacy and reduce effort.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field of study.
- 4+ years of experience in IT governance and IT service management.
- ITIL, CGEIT, CGRC, ISACA, or equivalent certification.
- Proven experience working with auditors and compliance teams.
- Experience in technical writing of IT related documentation.
- Proven experience in managing incident, problem, change, release, and test processes.
- Experienced in Stakeholder Management.
- Proven experience working in Scrum/Agile project setups.
- Experienced in Project Management, Stakeholder Management.
- Proficiency in knowledge and application of MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal.
Good to have
- Practical experience in programming, developing, implementing, testing, maintaining and supporting enterprise IT systems.
- Proficiency in German, written and verbal.
What’s on offer?
- International and multi-cultural working environment.
Do you think of yourself as a self-motivated, result driven, fast learner with a focus on result orientation? Do you bring on positive attitude and great communication skills? Please apply for the position now via our job portal.