This is a rolling contract starting ASAP running initially with option to extend up to five years.
Joining a highly professional and motivated team working on a cross bank digital transformation initiative at our client, you drive the change to a more agile, effective and efficient governance within technology services in response to unprecedented demand.
You will help shape the bank’s project management methodology and project governance processes and work with IT Leadership, Project/Programme Mangers and other stakeholders involved in the delivery of technology change, to ensure that the selected Project Management Methodology (Prince2 Agile) is tailored to suit their needs.
You will also support the definition and implementation of an overarching governance framework.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Engagement with stakeholder working groups to review Prince2 Agile processes and artefacts and agree how these should be tailored to create an agile, appropriate model for the bank.
• Documentation of processes, activities and artefacts to support the methodology including communication and training material.
• Work with existing and new project managers to help them adopt the methodology or transition projects in-flight to the new methodology.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Experience in the selection and implementation of PMOs and/or project management methodologies on an enterprise scale.
• Ca. 5-10 years’ work experience in a similar role.
• Practical experience in a PMO and of the use of multiple recognised project management methodologies is required
• Demonstrated experience of using agile project management methodologies and of successful delivery when working practices span traditional and agile models
• Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with a broad range of partners (internal & external), at different levels of seniority and with mixed perspectives e.g. business and technical domains
• Demonstrated initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland (our client offers a 50/50 split WFH as well as onsite).
Are you interested to work in an international environment as part of our client’s digital transformation in one of the leading financial companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.