As IT Procurement Specialist, you will report to Head of Payments and Procurement and delivers category plan on IT software and IT hardware and manages the preferred vendor list for IT contracts.
This task has both strategic (analysing category and drafting procurement plan) as operational components (documentation of preferred contracts).
Your responsibilities will also include:
• Advise business owners in sourcing options and strategies, drafts and negotiates contracts, ensuring the bank’s financial and reputational risk is managed in accordance with the requirements of the Procurement Policy and Procedures.
• Takes the lead in tender processes, drafting contracts, liaise with Legal Services and other required departments and conducting negotiations with suppliers.
In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Expert on IT procurement in private organizations (HW/SW)
• Organizational sensitivity
• Excellent in stakeholder management and relationship building
• Good consultancy skills
• Knowledge of the Swiss market practices
• Experience working in the financial sector would be an advantage
• Very good communication and presentation skills
• Outstanding problem solving skills and analytical approach
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.