This is a rolling contract starting ASAP running initially with option to extend up to five years.
Joining a highly professional and motivated team working on a cross bank digital transformation initiative at our client, you will lead a key project to create New Automation Platforms, including implementation of containerisation platforms, API internal/external gateways and data transfer/streaming technologies.
This workstream is delivering the modern, technology infrastructure and platforms that Banking product teams require to be more agile and responsive and ultimately improve time to market.
You will co-ordinate the delivery of the base infrastructure and platforms and assist in the definition and implementation of the platform operating model. They will work across product and platform teams, co-ordinating the delivery of platform features that will enable Banking product teams to deliver value to their end-users and clients.
• Work with existing and new teams to co-ordinate the delivery of technology platform capabilities
• Deliver a modern technology architecture enabling online client connectivity, automation and optimisation, as well as mechanisms to integrate different tools and technologies across the bank.
• Take responsibility for planning, scheduling, benefits realisation, and risk management
• Support the Programme Manager and work hand-in-hand with Platform Managers, Product Owners, Project Managers, Architects, and delivery teams to define, procure, and install the solution in an agile way.
The IT Project Manager will be a team player working collaboratively with peers, and in partnership with other key corporate stakeholders in procurement, risk and security. In order to be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Profound experience as an IT Project Manager (5+ years’ experience)
• Comprehensive experience working within Agile platform delivery teams as a platform product owner or project manager
• Experience delivering new platform features to technical consumers, such as API gateway, data backbone and containerisation
• Demonstrated experience of using agile project management methodologies and of successful delivery when working practices span tradition and agile models
• Experience of defining and implementing platform operating models that transition from project smoothly into Business as Usual (BAU)
• Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with a broad range of partners (internal & external), at different levels of seniority and with mixed perspectives e.g. business and technical domains
• Experience of agile business analysis techniques and hands-on ability to lead requirements gathering activities with business and technical users
• Experience of shaping backlogs and delivery paths for agile delivery teams, able to prioritise in a way that delivers greatest overall value
• Excellent understanding of common product/platform/infrastructure dependencies
• Fluency in English (additional languages a plus)
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland (our client offers a 50/50 split WFH as well as onsite).
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading financial sectors? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.